Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The perfect family

As those of you who REALLY know me can tell, I so DESPARATELY want to be PERFECT!!  This drive for perfection has helped me in many ways but, to be perfectly blunt, it has nearly killed me more than once!!!


I so love my family, though, and they know it and this is probably my greatest source of joy in life!  What is REALLY funny is that, just as I have learned a bit about dealing with imperfections in myself and my family, THEN God gave me this poem.


I dedicate this to all of you out there who want to have the perfect family!  This is how to do it!


How To Create The Perfect Family

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...