Friday, December 2, 2016

I'm not the only one

Now that the time of Andrew and Marie's wedding date can be counted in the single digits, I have been finding myself crying quite a bit.  I worried about it.  I thought it meant that I was a rotten mom and I was filled with remorse for all my failures.  Truly that IS a part of it but mostly I am crying for all of the years that went too swiftly!  Where did my little boy go?????????
 
Well, I saw this speech today and I felt a whole lot better.  Mothers crying about their children leaving the family and starting their own must surely be normal.  What a comfort to know!
 
Maybe I should jot down some notes just in case someone asks me to give a speech at the rehearsal.  HMMMMMMMMMMMM
 
I covet your prayers as we travel far to an unknown land to unknown people to give away our son in marriage!
 
Dawn
 
PS.  Anyone have a Kleenix?
 

No comments:

Are you Ready to Reign?

 Hi everyone,   It's getting busy here as Winter has officially ended!!  YAY  When the temps reach the upper 60s and lower 70s, I would ...