Thursday, January 5, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!

  SO much has happened since I wrote here but the most important is that Andrew got married last month to a wonderful woman of God. The wedding was in Kentucky so, as Jacob would say, "We spent 5 days on the road to spend 1 day at the wedding!"
 
  IT WAS MARVELOUS, though!!!!  The wedding I mean. To see my son so happily married is a delight that thrills me from head to toe. Some day soon I promise that I will share photos here but for now I'm supposed to be working.
 
  You see, we're having a reception for Andrew and Marie on Sunday with about 200 coming and I need to be cooking up a storm. We're doing the food ourselves!  That would be the Dalquists; our new neighbors, The Andrew Bornemann family: and us who would be Robert, Jacob, and me.
 
  I'm not sure why but I grew weary this afternoon and decided to take a rest on my BETAR table as that perks me up the fastest. I picked a Gaither CD and, as I listened, I was getting nice and relaxed when THIS song started playing. It's like new life surged into me and up I jumped to share this song with you all. I hope you will enjoy this song as much as I do!!!  I hope that it helps you to begin your new year with some lively finger snapping and toe tapping and whatever else all gets you moving. I JUST LOVE IT!
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
 
Dawn
 
!

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...