Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Grace for Abundant Life


A special friend came to spend the weekend with us for Andrew and Marie's wedding reception!  She was different than I'd seen her so I listened when she spoke.

Paula was so excited about the changes that have been coming into her life since she had found a woman named Kat Kerr.  Mrs. Kerr has a special ministry from the Lord that is like nothing I've ever heard of before. 

I've been listening to Mrs. Kerr's videos now too.  This is the one that I listened to this morning and I am thrilled to share it with you too.  Mrs. Kerr shares a simple tool that God showed her for living life the way that HE wants us to live.  Kat's humility is very encouraging but the changes this tool has brought to her is INSPIRING!!

THIS REALLY WORKS!!!

God bless,

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...