Tuesday, January 24, 2017

BODY CODE SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I've been told before that one of my main problems in business is that I am NOT a bragger.  I can't stand arrogance and I have been taught to do my good deeds in silence and let others praise me for them.
 
The trouble with this approach is that it has not been bringing in lots of new people.  That's been all right while I was approaching the marriage of my son, and all of those responsibilities,  but that is all behind me now.
 
I don't have any gardening or mowing duties at this time.  I'm down to cooking, cleaning, and doing laundry for only 3 people.  I am eager to plunge into a heavier client load but how do I go about bringing in new clients?
 
That's what I've been praying about here lately when I got THIS letter in the mail.  A client of mine was on her dream trip to Disneyworld in December.  She and her husband had taken their entire family and they were having a marvelous time.
 
HOWEVER, in my client's life is a woman who has been a pain from childhood and she's in her mid 60s!  Now that's a LOT of pain.  Further, when my client C was off with her family on a long-awaited vacation, this woman didn't leave her alone.  She's such a control freak that she couldn't just let C and her family have a great time.  No, she had to pester her for details as to what they were doing and it was just too much for my client.
 
In tears C called me and begged me to help her.  She was sobbing like a little child about the way her tormentor knew just how to rub her the wrong way.  She could not stop crying so she called me.  Here is her testimonial concerning the work that I do!
 

My husband and I were happy to be able to treat our entire family to a vacation together! We were in Disney World, Florida and my so called "Friend" texted me. The text made me very angry and I was crying--crying because my vacation was being ruined. ..
.
I've had many situations when Dawn has had to remove emotions that were hurting me. I called Dawn and she helped remove the emotional trauma for me. She said that I had a despair anchor (which is a lie that seems real) that had to be released. She discovered that it was "I'm never good enough for her!"
 
The "Her" was this "Friend" who has tried to run my life since I was a little girl. Dawn said that I had this despair anchor in me since I was only 11 years old. That means that it's been pulling me down for almost 5 decades.
 
Dawn removed the despair anchor and in 10 to 15 minutes I felt 99% better. I was able to have a good time with my family again! WHAT A RELIEF!!!!!
 

 
 
It's a new year folks.  We have a new President.  If YOU are eager to get rid of your emotional garbage just like C did that day, let me know.  I LOVE this work that God has brought me to!  I love helping people feel better!!!!
 
It's your turn to feel better!!
 
Dawn Bornemann  BS  CBPA  EFT  CFT   BODY CODE  EMOTION CODE

1 comment:

Kristi Murphy said...

This is so encouraging, Dawn. It's just awesome to hear how you helped her enjoy her vacation again with your counsel. Keep up the great work! : )
~Kristi

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...