Friday, February 10, 2017

Kat Kerr shares Heaven with us

January was an incredible month for me!  Friends came for Andrew and Marie's wedding reception who told us about Kat Kerr.  Have you heard of her?  Well, I never had but I rejoice beyond measure that I know of her now.

This lady has been taken to Heaven hundreds of times over the past 20 years.  I just finished reading her book REVEALING HEAVEN and I am filled with joy to KNOW that it is far more fantastic than I had ever dreamed of it being.

I started watching this video today.  I plan on watching it all weekend.  If your heart is sad in any way, then I urge you to watch with me.  If you love the Lord Jesus Christ, then YOU will be so happy to hear what Kat reveals about her visits to Heaven.

Perhaps this isn't calling your name right now.  Well then, I urge you to go to Youtube and check out the many videos that Kat has left there for us.  I especially recommend the one that explains how to loose from our souls the evil that has been planted in there as we have lived in this sinful world AND how to bind God's love for you to your soul instead!!  OH FOR JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At any rate, Shabbat Shalom dear ones.  HEAVEN IS REAL!!!

Dawn

No comments:

Bailey is HERE!!!

  WE HAVE A DOG!!!  YAY.  Her name is Bailey and she's 3 years old.  She's a Yellow Labrador Retriever and we're in love already...