Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Prayer requests

Please pray for Robert who has a lot of swelling in his face and a very sore mouth.  He's on his way back to the dentist for a checkup right now.

Please pray blessings on Cora who turns 25 today and is, oh, so special. 

Please pray for me as I balance everything usual PLUS a very difficult new client--meaning that she has great difficulties.  Oh yes, please pray for Machelle who is so sensitive to electricity that they can't have the water heater on at the same time that the furnace is running.  This means EITHER a warm house OR a warm shower. 

Please pray for Andrew who is discouraged with the results at the polls last night.

Please pray for Jacob who is preparing for his 10th grade testing.

Please pray for all of us as a group as things shift with new people coming into our lives. 

I praise God for bringing us this far and thank all of you for your prayers for me and my family!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORA!!!!!!!!!!!  I hope you enjoy your day!

Love to all!

Dawn

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I prayed for your requests and will keep you and your family in my prayers. May you have a blessed day with your beautiful Cora. I love you.

Dawn Bornemann said...

Dear Kimberly,
You are such a faithful prayer warrior! I am honored to have your prayers like this!!!!! Thanks so much!
I love you bunches and bunches!
Dawn

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...