Thursday, December 14, 2017

Easy Castor Oil Packs

This seems silly but I feel like I'm supposed to share something with all of you.  I've been writing here since November of 2008.  In case you may be interested in reading more of what I've written, on the right side of this page you will find a category called BLOG ARCHIVE. 

You can go there and choose a year and you will find all that I wrote that particular year.  I may as well say that I'm sure even I wouldn't agree with 100% of what I've written over the years.  ;)  At any rate, this has always been about journaling for my healing and I hope that at least some of what I've shared here these past 9 years has been edifying to each one of you.  So feel free to check out the blog archive if you're really bored.  lol

Also please keep me in your prayers.  I just found another lump and this one on the outside of my right foot.  I've been ignoring it for a few days but it was too painful to ignore today so I figured that I better do a castor oil pack.  I am amazed once again at how quickly it shrinks tumors or any inflammation.

If you're in pain, I suggest that you rub some castor oil over the area.  Run a washcloth under very hot water.  Wring out the rag and place over the oil.  Put a hand towel over the washcloth to keep the heat in.  Leave on for at least 20 minutes.  If the pain returns later in the day, do another castor oil pack.  I've done up to 4 in a day once I learned how simple they are to do and how well they work!

This is the easiest way and I hope that you'll try it for any pain or swelling.

Back to work,

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...