Tuesday, December 19, 2017

What's Blocking my Healing?

UPDATE:  I noticed that somehow I shared the wrong video when I posted here last week.  This is the video about healing I was referring to in this post.  If you watched the other video, that's great--it just wasn't about healing.  SORRY ABOUT THAT!!
 
 
That's a question that I've been asking the Lord constantly these past 11 years since I nearly died of shingles on the brain.
 
WHAT'S BLOCKING MY HEALING???
 
As I watched this video just now, I came to understand some of what may be involved in preventing my total recovery.  Why have the countless prayers and anointings with oil that I have had done on my behalf not worked?  HOW COME I'M NOT WELL????
 
I love what Mr. Henderson says about blaming people for their lack of recovery.  He says that to say someone isn't healed because they don't have enough faith is just plain STUPID!!  How is THAT supposed to build your faith?
 
Well, I'll tell you, I just watched this video for the first time.  I grasped the concepts and I repented of all the sins of my ancestors and of my own that came to mind.  It's been so long since I believed that healing was even possible for me that I am reluctant to share my observations.  All I know is that I have more peace in my heart than I've had for a very long time.  Surely THAT is good for one's health!!
 
If you're hurting, I strongly urge you to take the time to watch this video.  I believe that Mr. Henderson has certainly been given insights from God about how to operate in the courts of Heaven to bring about healing.  When we know what we're doing, we can open up the possibility of God's healing power to flow into us, too, as is His desire.
 
Wouldn't it be incredible if, on my 60th birthday, I'm more healed and strengthened than I have ever been in my entire life? 
 
I praise God for this hope,

Dawn
 
 
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...