Friday, February 9, 2018

She's still with us!

I'm truly thankful to say that I was wrong about my friend leaving for Heaven last week.  She had to have a colostomy bag put in, but she's still here, and I am sooo glad!  To those of you who prayed for Judy, I pray that you will be richly blessed!

As I wrap up my work week, I was led to this song as a reminder.  God began a good work in me when I was 11 years old and I gave Him my life!  He has done tremendous things through me that a scared little abused child never could have even imagined.
 
Who would have thought that I would graduate from collage; be married 37 years; have 20 children (most of them living in Heaven with Jesus); be a grandmother; live to 60; and be blessed with so many wonderful healing tools? 
 
Who would have thought that I could live through incest; repeated miscarriages; several cases of cancer; 22 years of home schooling; 2 terrible incidents of shingles; and finally multiple sclerosis?  Who could ever survive so much if God were not strengthening them every step of the way? 
 
I rejoice, then, not in my accomplishments but rather in Him who began a good work in me nearly 50 years ago.  I rejoice in the friend who hears my every cry and gives me strength to serve Him well!  I also am delighted often as I watch many of His other children struggle against terrible times and come out smiling.  That's because HE is faithful to complete it in us!!  Amen?

Shabbat Shalom all my loves,

Dawn

 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...