Thursday, February 22, 2018

Winter's not all bad

Can you believe I said that?  WINTER'S NOT ALL BAD?  Well, it's true.  It's nice to kick back and enjoy family time.  It really is fun being grandparents!
 
Robert and I like to play Upwards in the evenings or watch a Hallmark romance movie--gasp.  We have more time to go visiting and to have company than we do during the busy farming/grain cleaning season.  There's no garden to weed or crops to worry about drying up. 
 
I'm sorry that I have nothing profound to share today so I'll leave it at that--Winter's not all bad.  I hope you enjoy this photo of my sweetie and me with our grandbabies Timothy and Elsie.  Life IS good when you have the time, and the health, to enjoy it!
 
Keep warm all my loves,
 
Dawn
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...