Monday, February 26, 2018

Have you heard about Kangen water?

I've written here many times about how Kangen water has helped my health remarkably.  This past weekend my childhood pal, Anna and her sidekick Bill, came to deep clean my machine.  We've been getting sick here lately and that doesn't happen when my machine is nice and clean.
 
We learned that, with all of us drinking water from my machine, we need to deep clean it much more frequently.  Also, last year's drought most likely has affected our water as there's not as much water in the well which concentrated the minerals and they have been building up in the joints.  Always something..........
 
The good news is that my son-in-law Michael has volunteered to build us a deep cleaning system.  As much as I look forward to, and enjoy Anna and Bills visits, it's not practical for them to drive nearly 5 hours to deep clean my machine every month.  Besides, they DO have a life of their own.  ;)  Check out their Facebook page here:  Holistic Hub
 
Kangen water machines work in three ways.  1. They raise the PH of the water to the alkaline level where disease cannot exist.  2.  The water provides millions of electrons to the body which pair up with free radicals and create oxygen for the body.  3.  The machine micro-clusters the water molecules. 
 
Water molecules clump together and then they can't get through the cell membranes.  Kangen water machines break down these clump sizes to 5 or 6 (instead of 30) molecule clumps.  These can get into the cells and pull out poisons.  In this way people can detoxify naturally just by drinking water.
 
I can't say enough good about this water.  I'll simply say that it probably saved my life when our farm needed to leave organics in order to keep farming.  Anna shared that she, too, would most likely be dead by now if she hadn't found Kangen water when she did.  Instead she owns a natural health center and gives water to everyone who wants some and helps them in many other natural ways. 
 
I could talk for hours about how this water has helped me and many others to recover their health--or at least to prevent the progression of diseases that they struggle with.  However, I realize that people need to have scientific proof that something works so I offer you Dr. Michael.  I love this presentation!
 
If you would like to try this water free for 30 days, let me know or contact Anna at the hub.  Here's the website of the company producing these marvelous machines:  http://www.enagic.com/  Anna said this weekend that Enagic has it's machines in 70 hospitals across Japan.  The water is used for drinking and for disinfecting and cleaning.  They sterilize their surgical equipment with Kangen's 2.5 water!!!  No chemicals are needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 This water truly is an immense gift from God to the world.  I rejoice immensely that my grandbabies are Kangen babies.  Many of the woes of life will pass them by because their mamas are drinking this life giving water!!  I urge you all to watch this video and learn how Kangen water works to heal the body in a very quick and easy way--you  just drink the water!
 
I'm also enclosing the link to a video of a Kangen water demonstration I did about 3 years ago.  The sound may not be the best but I'm sharing it so you can see how Kangen water competes with other waters on the market.  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HpEKac3S2pE-g8KXR0aHr2k9uR3fjbWe/view?usp=drive_web
 
Have a great week everyone,
 
Dawn
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...