Monday, June 25, 2018

EUREKA--I'm restored!!!!!!!

I write this in faith that the total restoration of my life is on it's way!  It's already begun!!
 
Not only am I singing His praises with a voice restored, my brother is a part of it!  I HAVE A BROTHER!!!!
 
My oldest brother, Russell, is the one who told me about the oil and our friendship is growing!!! 
He's coming here for the 4th of July!!!!!!!!!  Yesterday he called me to encourage me to begin daily communion to bring in my healing in full!!  He said, "I really care about you, Dawn!"  Wow--GLORY!!!!!!!!!
 
Not only has this oil flowing from a Bible healed people, God is using it to restore to them all that the illness has stolen from them.  But what about if the enemy has NEVER allowed a relationship to exist on Earth?  Can God create a bond where there NEVER has been one through this oil?  YESSSSSSS
 
I've listened to sermons my whole life and have been strengthened a bit BUT this move of God is like nothing else that I've ever experienced.  I just received from God a SEVEN-fold restoration of ALL that satan has stolen from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 
If you're just joining me, I urge you to go back and watch the New Oil videos in order.  Let your faith grow right along with mine!!
 
As the praise team is singing at the end of the sermon, "Healing is here and I receive it!" 
 
EUREKA
 
Dawn
 
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...