Saturday, June 9, 2018

My brother Russell's miracle

It's been so long since people have had the assurance that God is with us.  I wonder how many times I've heard solid Christians say, "God hasn't done a miracle since Christ left us."  I used to believe that the type of miracles which occurred, when Christ walked the Earth, would never happen again!
 
Many of us have lived our entire lives in pain and rejection.  Many of us have given up hope of being totally well as it's been a goal our whole lives and it hasn't happened yet.  Many never knew love from our parents and that hole in our hearts only grows after they die.  To think that one's parents would die without showing you that you were loved by them is a VERY hard road to walk--a very lonely road.
 
After my mother died in April of 2009, I reached out to my brother Russell who had walked a lonely road for decades at that time.  As he wasn't able to attend her funeral, I decided to send him some items that a son should have of his mother's funeral.  This one small act of kindness opened the door for us to slowly build a friendship.  I'm so glad that I did it.
 
A few days ago Russell called me and told me that he had received a miracle.  I listened intently as he, like me, had never believed before that miracles would happen in our lifetime--to US!  Russell went into great detail about how he had abused his hands by cutting a whole lot of wood over a three day period.  His hands swelled up something awful and we miserable for several weeks.
 
He meets the local Sydney men for coffee at the local C-store and one of them noticed that he wasn't saying much for a few weeks.  He asked Russell what was going on and offered him some oil to try on his hands.  Then he told Russell this story.
 
A group of Christians were meeting weekly to pray for revival for about a year.   One of them had something very strange happen to his Bible.  He woke up one morning and his Bible had some oil in it.  He thought that perhaps his grandchildren had played with his Bible but his wife assured them they had not.
 
Each night there was more and more oil on the pages of this man of faith's Bible.  After a few nights of this, they put the Bible in a Ziploc bag and that night there was more oil.  Later they put the Bible in a plastic container and every night the supply kept building.  Then God told the group who met weekly for prayer that they were to start giving the oil to the sick.  That's when the miracles started happening!!!!
 
Yes, I requested a vial of this oil as the church that this group is affiliated with gives the oil away to all who are in need and they pay the shipping!!!  A recent count is that the Bible has produced over 90 gallons of this holy anointing oil and God said that He will keep replenishing it as long as the church keeps giving it away.  So they do.
 
I urge all who are hurting to watch this video.  It is the story of how God is sending His people oil to heal them of whatever needs they have.  IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!  Thank you, Russell, for sharing your miracle with me and thank you, God, for sharing this amazing oil with your people of faith!!
 
I'll be sharing the videos here as I watch them starting with New Oil #1.  However, in case you want to go faster than I have time for, here's the website where you can learn about what God is doing to heal His people. https://hisnameisflowingoil.org/
 
Happy Sabbath all my loves!  This is the most hopeful Sabbath of my life.  I wonder how long it will take for my vial of oil to arrive??
 
God's best,

Dawn

PS  That's a photo of the Bible which keeps replenishing healing oil as it is used up.  I would definitely call that a miracle!!!! 
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...