Thursday, June 14, 2018

Still waiting

My brother, Russell, called me last week to share that he was experiencing a miracle in his life!!  He learned about an oil, flowing from a Bible, which heals everyone who has used it.  Being he was in intense pain, having overworked his hands, he tried it and they were healing rapidly!!
 
Russell's hands continue to improve as he rubs them with the oil spoken of in this video.  I really like how the speaker shares that healing can take time.  As I listened to the stories of those who were healed instantly, over the years, I would think, "I guess I don't have enough faith to be healed instantly."  The message in this video helped me to look at healing differently.
 
There have been some people who have been healed instantly when prayed for by the elders of the church or anyone with faith in the God of the Bible.  YAY for them!  There have been MANY people who were healed instantly when prayed for and anointed with this oil flowing from a Bible.  However for others, including myself, healing takes time.  So is that healing less of a miracle???
 
I urge you to listen to this message with the intention that it will build your faith that your healing IS coming even though it may be coming gradually.  The pastor explains how we stop looking for our healing and then it stops coming.  It is up to US to keep believing that God IS healing us right now--that is after being prayed for and anointed with this oil oozing from this Bible. God is giving freely to all the hurting ones in the world.  All we have to do is ask for the church to ship us our free vial and use it where we're hurting. 
 
I'm still waiting for my oil to arrive.  This oil is given freely by the church God has appointed for it's distribution.  They even pay the shipping to your house as God told them that He will continue to replenish the oil if it was continually given away FOR FREE to those who are hurting.  To order yours, go here: https://hisnameisflowingoil.org/request/   
 
Why tarry?  Why doubt?  Why continue begging God for healing when He has made a way for all of God's people to be made well.
 
What was amazing to me, as I listened to this video, is that God wants to restore ALL that illness has stolen from us.  He wants to restore lost income from the time we couldn't work. He wants to restore lost relationships which our illnesses have stolen from us.  He wants us to have LIFE and life more abundant.
 
Another interesting point made in this video is why God does tarry to give us our healing.  I liked when the pastor said "If God gives you your healing before your character is ready to match it, then we will waste our healing."  He went on to explain that God prepares us for our healing for a reason. 

God wants us to be doing something for Him while we're here on Earth.  He has a purpose for our lives--a mission so to speak.  If God were to heal us before our minds and spirits were ready to carry out our mission, we would ultimately fail in life.  So our loving Heavenly Father continues molding us and preparing us for our mission for Him.  Then, when we're ready, He can heal us through this oil.
 
I praise God that He took me through this last year (although the oil was being produced) before He showed me that this oil could heal me!  I'm glad that His timing is perfect and my healing will come when I am prepared mentally, emotionally, and spiritually to carry out my mission. 
 
Not only that but my relationship with my brother has grown in the past year.  Had it not, he could be sitting over in Montana with the oil healing himself and never share it with me because we weren't talking.  Now, to think that my brother WANTS me to be well is perhaps the greatest joy of all! 
 
So yes, God's timing is best!  As I wait for my oil to arrive, I plan on continuing to prepare my heart for my healing by listening to these videos.  I encourage you to order your oil and prepare your heart too. 
 
God bless you all,

Dawn
 
PS.  If you didn't see my first post about the oil, I recommend you scrolling down to it and listening to that one before you listen to this video.  It tells the story of how God first started blessing the world with this oil flowing from the Bible of a man of God and a man of faith!!! 
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...