Monday, December 17, 2018

I am what?

Unless you've been called by God to do something really whacky, something considered "Fringe" by your fellow Christians, you can't really sympathize with what I've been through.   Eleven years ago God saved my life through the BodyTalk program.  Over thirty families were praying for me to survive but, when the medical system had nothing to offer me and I followed God into energy healing, those families all dumped me as if I carried the plague!!!
 
That was another thing that slowed down my recovery from shingles on the brain even though it was an angel who revealed to me what was killing me.  To have all of those families pray for me for months and then to have them reject me for the WAY that God healed me was ridiculous!!!! 
 
Andrew helped me one night, as I was packing it up and hoping to find an "Acceptable" way back to good health.  I was taking my book bag full of BodyTalk manuals out to the entry way with plans to put it in the garbage the following morning.  As I walked past Andrew, I thought he would be relieved to have it all over with--all the shame of his mom being an "Evil" energy healer.
 
God used my son that night to straighten me out.  Andrew said slowly, 'MOOOOOOOM, what are you doing?"
 
I answered, just as slowly, "I'm giving it up--it's just not worth all of the stress coming in from the Christians I know."
 
He thought a little bit and I turned to face him feeling strongly that God would speak to me through my 17 year old son. 
 
Then Andrew said firmly, as he pointed his finger at me "If you are letting those people talk you out of doing BodyTalk, then you have made those people more important to you than God is.  YOU HAVE MADE THEM YOUR GOD!"
 
I burst into tears; dropped my book bag; and went straight into my son's arms sobbing, "You are RIGHT!"
 
He comforted me and I picked up my book bag and headed back to my room.  I continued working on myself (and receiving BodyTalk sessions from other practitioners including Dr. Veltheim) until my brain had completely healed.  No more headaches; no more bobbing head; no more damaged memory; and no more dizziness.  You would think that those 30 families who prayed for me to survive would be happy, wouldn't you?

Christians continued turning up their noses at me when I entered the room.  To this day that hasn't changed much.  Apparently the concerns about what Christians think of me for doing BodyTalk remain unchecked and unpondered.   The case is closed!

All these years I've  known that I was called by God to help people to heal at a very deep level.  How could I help my fellow Christians, though, if they remained fearful of energy healing?  I prayed about this for YEARS until I read the Splankna book this past Summer!
 
Then I started having hope that Christians will start to embrace energy healing as it IS from God.  Satan and his creepies have stolen it and given it to the New Age movement and the church said, "OK, you can have it."  In fear, Christians have been rejecting the blessings that God has for them in energy healing.  When I was tempted to give up on Christians in this, Andrew would say, "Mom, you yourself were thinking it was "Way out there" until you were so ill and there was no other help."  Yes, indeed.
 
So I took my Splankna training in September and STILL Christians are not coming to me in droves.  Same old thing.  Even though Splankna is created by a Born again Christian who has a degree in the Bible and one in  counseling, it's still something to be feared.  Isn't it amazing how powerful the enemy's use of fear is? 
 
So I've been praying and praying for people to open themselves up to trying Splankna and a few have.  I'm happy about that but still I feel this cloud over me when I'm around a lot of Christians.  People leave the room; people change the subject; people say "That's scary" when I want to share the good news of energy healing with them.
 
It bothers me because I want them to be free from the fears that make them reject me.  I hope that they will have Splankna sessions so that they can break the lies that satan uses to keep them from being totally effective for God.  Besides that, it just plain old hurts to be rejected all the time for following God's plan for my life!!
 
This morning I thought of a song that has blessed me over the years.  I watched the video on YouTube and wondered if Christians will be offended by the setting.  I'm sure that some will condemn me for even watching it--some Christians are like that.  );
 
So, if you want to know how I really feel, I hope you'll watch this video of Popeye singing I AM WHAT I AM!  I offer no more apologies for being an energy practitioner!  I offer no more apologies for being a Christian.  I accept no more rebuttals or rebuffs by people who have never even had ONE session or read SPLANKNA:REDEEMING ENERGY PSYCHOLOGY FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD!!  Either you're a truth seeker or you're not.  I am one and have been so blessed!
 
Dawn Bornemann  BS  CBPA  RO  EFT  BC  CFT  KW  BT  SP 
 
PS.  For those of you who haven't seen the movie, that's HIS baby.  The mom gave it to him but they stole Sweet Pea to go gambling as the baby supposedly knew who would win.  Popeye never would have wanted his baby in such a place, and used for such purposes, so he's getting the wee one out of there!  Good job, Popeye!!
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...