Tuesday, December 11, 2018

I'm so happy!!

Not 2 months after I took my Splankna training, I am able to see the immense changes that have occurred in my life as a result.  I've been blessed to experience the return of joy in my life!! 
 
Through a vow I made at the age of 14, not to enjoy singing praises to my Lord, my joy was locked up inside of me.  Most of the time I felt like I was faking being a Christian because I had such little joy.  After I prayed to break that vow, I was instantly happier.  Now music pours out of me at the strangest of times and I am happier than I ever recall being!!
 
I urge everyone to find a Splankna practitioner and begin the work of identifying and repenting of the lies and vows that were made at times of trauma.  I'm positive that you'll be blessed as were these folks in the video I'm sharing below.
 
I thought it was kind of funny when I saw buttons in class saying, "I've been Splanknaed!"  Now I wish I had one.  lol  I urge everyone reading this to experience the power of moving beyond lies that the enemy told you at moments of weakness.  You'll be so glad you gave Splankna a try--I know I sure am!  You can start by listening to this video. 

God bless you all,

Dawn
 
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...