Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Pretty basic

Life begins at conception.  How do I know?  Well, you leave it alone and a human being arrives 9 months later.  It's so basic that it seems juvenile to even write this.  However, with the evil one having been in charge of the world for so long now, it needs to be stated clearly and simply.  Life begins at conception.

I have 20 children--3 of them survived and the other 17 I miscarried.  They all live with Jesus.  How do I know?  Because I've heard them singing His praises.  Even though we kept trying and trying to understand what was causing our babies to die, we never did figure it out.  We're so pro-life, though, that we wanted to accept the babies that God was sending to us no matter how long they were able to live with us.  Usually it was between 2 and 3 months.

I urge you to watch the 3 part series created by the American Center for Law and Justice.  I'll share the first one today and the others later--after you've had time to digest this one.

If you have had an abortion, or paid for one for your lady, then you need to ask God to forgive you.  He's oh so happy to welcome you into His family.  Please know that God's love for you can heal ALL of your wounds.  I pray that this series will bless you by leading you to make peace with God and peace with yourself.

Hugs dear mothers,

Dawn



No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...