Sunday, October 6, 2019

Moving on

When it comes to essential oils, I have been around the block a few times.  So many times, in fact, I've lost track.  There was always something that ended my passion for the oils I had just been using.

One big turn-off for me is when the oils (or anything) is marketed by a MLM.  I just want good oils at a good price. I don't want to hear the 10 magnificent steps to the marketing plan.  I don't want to hear how many people are driving around company provided cars--I'll pick out my own thank you.  I could go on and on about this but I won't.

So when I heard that the company I've been with for quite a few years was treating their main people like trash, that was it.  I don't want to support that type of company especially when I know that they had some pretty terrific people out there working their rears off to profit them!!

I've been praying, then, for a company which has organic oils available and which is NOT a multi-level-marketing company.  I was discussing this with a friend recently and she had just been told about REVIVE!  When I checked them out, I felt right at home!

I love that I am paying for oils only and not for dream trips and cars for the upline in the company.  I have come to appreciate the quality of these oils and I REALLY love this one.  https://www.revive-eo.com/product/stress-easy-essential-oil-blend/  You can imagine what "Stress Easy" does and it smells like I'm in the middle of the woods when I wear it.

So I'm not getting a penny for telling you about REVIVE oils as it's not set up that way.  Instead, in the good old-fashioned way, I'm sharing with my friends about products that I am really enjoying.  I hope you'll check them out here!  https://www.revive-eo.com/

REVIVE has a really great website too.  This is the info on the use of "Stress Easy."  What more would I need?  I checked out one essential oil company where they had NO information listed on how best to use their products.  ug.





NEW! REVIVE Fall Box

$75 of Value for $55.
ORDER YOURS TODAY. 
Ships October 1st.
YAY its finally time for Fall! Are you ready? Ready for sweater weather, hot beverages, cozy days inside, holidays with family, and all best essential oils for Fall?  Here’s what’s in the REVIVE Fall Box:
1.REVIVE Mint Cookies: EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE  in the REVIVE Fall Box. Cookies are the best! Chocolate chip or peanut butter, oatmeal raisin or shortbread!  What’s your favorite? If by chance you dedicate a large part of your freezer to keeping stocked up on Girl Scout cookies, then Revive Mint Cookies is going to make all your cookie dreams come true!
2. REVIVE PSL: Get FIRST ACCESS in the REVIVE Fall Box. Pumpkins, and Spice, and Everything Nice. Plus some coffee, just for good measure. PSL is an energetic and uplifting blend that is just what the soul needs on a Fall morning.
3. REVIVE Home: Get FIRST ACCESS in the REVIVE Fall Box. This blend was specially formulated to help create feelings of connection and joy when the weather outside is starting to get cold and dreary. It is warm and wonderful, and is perfect for spending time at home with friends and family.
4. REVIVE Tumble & Tidy: Get FIRST ACCESS in the REVIVE Fall Box. This essential oil blend is an all-natural cleaning powerhouse! It is perfect for eliminating the need for chemicals typically used to make laundry smell great when drying. Add it to an unscented dryer sheet, dry washcloth or to wool dryer balls with your clothes in the dryer.
5. Three REVIVE Dryer Balls:  REVIVE 100% Organic New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls are a must have for any Essential Oil user. That’s because Dryer Balls with 3 drops of your favorite REVIVE Essential Oil or Blend are a 100% Natural alternative to artificial Fabric Softeners. Dryer Balls soften clothes, reduce static cling, and save energy & reduce drying time by up to 40% when you use all 3 balls. They’re better for you and for the environment. Reuse REVIVE Wool Dryer Balls in more than 100 loads. Get 3 of these Extra Large Dryer Balls in your REVIVE Fall Box.
Being a Subscriber means you get First Access to New Oils, Limited Edition Seasonal Oils Exclusive to the Box that you can’t get anywhere else, and at least $75 of Value for $55.

So far I am VERY happy with my new oils.  I hope that this post will be the nudge someone needs to check out yet another essential oil company.
Lots of love,
Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...