Friday, July 24, 2020

Have you ever heard a bell choir?

Hi everyone,

Today I am both happy and sad.  You see, I am super happy because God has answered my prayers for a dog and that he would be delivered right here to our farm.  His name is Beamer and he's a Huskador.  More on Beamer later.

I am also happy as I got to go to spend a few days with Cora and her family last week.  It was great to be able to bless her with some help and to "Babysit" my sweet little granddaughters.

I'm sad because we STILL have not had any rain.  Please pray for Father to send rain to our area.

I'm knee deep in sessions and trying to keep my garden alive.  There are so many people needing my professional help with all of the added stress of COVID in our lives now.

I'm trying to stay calm. I really am.  My nerves don't take it well when I get upset and it doesn't do any good.  Still, there is tension as the crops continue to wither in the fields all around us.  );

My friend sent me this video today. It was just what I was needing.  For those of you in other countries, the song is "America."   How I miss the America that I grew up in.  Still, as I listened to this bell choir, I was comforted that not all the good in our country is gone!  I pray you will be as blessed as I was to listen to this.

Much love,

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...