Thursday, July 2, 2020

How to be happy

God has been speaking to me through this song for decades. I remember teaching voice lessons to a friend's family and my children.  The other mom and I chose this song because of it's amazing message.  We were hoping to teach our children as they learned proper diction; blending of voices; tempo; dynamics; and such important aspects of being a good singer, that the most important thing in life is to trust Jesus and obey what He tells us to do in His word.

I pray that this song blesses you as it did me just now.  I pray that it fills you with praises for our wonderful Father; our amazing Holy Spirit; and our beloved Savior Jesus!

I pray that you learn the life lessons of this song so it becomes automatic to trust God no matter what you're going through.

I pray that this song infiltrates your entire being so that obeying His word and His direct commands and wishes fills you with the greatest of joys!

Rich blessings my beloved readers!

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...