Tuesday, January 5, 2021

All eyes are on Georgia today!

 I'm writing to my world-wide readers to please pray for the elections in Georgia today.  Pray with me that the Republicans win both seats as the US Senate must have these wins to stay in the hands of the Republicans.  THIS MUST HAPPEN to continue the appointments of pro-life judges and for so many other reasons.

Down below I'm sharing the request from President Trump I received to send a donation, if possible, as campaigns cost a lot of money.  I'm asking you to pray for these wins.  PLEASE PRAY WITH ME for voters in Georgia to go to the polls in droves and choose those who will preserve our freedoms that hang in the balance!!

May God bless all freedom-loving Patriots world wide!!!

Dawn


Dawn,

Today is the day that we send a RESOUNDING message to the Left that REAL Americans want to put AMERICA FIRST.

This Election could decide the future of our Nation for DECADES to come, and I need to make sure you know what’s at stake:

The Left’s radical candidates have proven they will put America LAST, while our two great conservative senators have shown they will ALWAYS fight for YOU and YOUR family no matter what.

 
I want you to know that Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue have my support 100%. I am confident they will do whatever it takes to preserve my critical America First agenda.
 
  CONTRIBUTE NOW >>

This is your opportunity to go down in history as one of the Patriots who DEFENDED our Republican Senate Majority, Dawn. This is your chance to SAVE AMERICA!

When I wake up tomorrow after a HISTORIC VICTORY, I’m going to review a list of EVERY Patriot who stepped up TODAY. Will I see your name?

 

Note: If you've saved your payment information, your donation will go through immediately.

Please contribute $45 TODAY to get your name on the donor list and to increase your impact by 1000%. >>

President Trump Needs You to Save the Senate 
CONTRIBUTE $100 = $1100
 
CONTRIBUTE $50 = $550
 

CONTRIBUTE $45 = $495

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...