Thursday, January 28, 2021

Have you met Him yet?

 Who can stay calm in these days when it looks like the Communists have taken over our country?  

  I keep listening to what God is saying through the prophets about the time when there would be 2 Presidents and this sure does look like that time.  

  Those of us who have followed Q for awhile still have faith that God is going to save our country from destruction AND issue in the 3rd great awakening.  I believe that only God can free a person; a family; a state; a nation; a world from the power of evil that lies in all of us.  It is only when we surrender our lives into His care, that His goodness overcomes our sinful nature.

  Still, it's a stressful time for all of us.  As so often is the case when I am overwhelmed, I spend time on my BETAR table. Usually I listen to THE BOOTH BROTHERS and today was no different than other stressful days.

  The song that spoke to me the most today is this one:  WHEN I MET THE MASTER!!  That changes everything, doesn't it?  To those of you who have never given your life to Christ, I invite you to do so today.  If you've wandered away, come back to Him.  May this remind us all that, without Christ in our lives, we are lost and empty.  There's no reason to remain that way, though.  He is always ready to welcome us!

  Hugs,

  Dawn  

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...