Monday, February 8, 2021

What are you focused on?

 You may know the struggles that are raging in those of us who are tying to keep believing the true prophets of God.  In my own house, it would seem, I am considered blind for not seeing what is right in front of my face.  However, I truly believe that God speaks to people today just as He did in Bible times.  Why would He ever come to a point when He would stop communicating with His children?  Why would this time be any different than all the time that has gone before us?

  So yes, I KNOW from 51 years of experience following the Good Shepherd, that He cares for us just like He always has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Still, there is this constant bombardment of doubt coming from listeners of the main stream media.  That IS the problem, you know.

  I could talk myself out and accomplish nothing with my day if I'm not careful.  I sooooo much want to encourage you to believe what the true prophets of God are saying--that President Trump will have a second term following his first term.  

  This morning I felt Father urging me to share this song with you all.  It makes so much sense that this song; this idea; this belief IS the answer to get through ALL of our days with peace in our hearts.  We need to keep our eyes focused on the Lord!!!  He is the one who has the plan to preserve freedom for generations!  We can trust Him completely!

  May this song bless you as it did me just now.  Let's keep our minds focused on the Savior of us all!  The enemy is trying to divide us because that is when we are weak.  A united church will............  Well, let's just see what a united church will do.  I pray that this song will bless you as it did me just now.

  Dawn  

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...