Monday, February 15, 2021

What a TREMENDOUS accomplishment!

 In the Summer of 2006 I was dying of a mysterious disease that none of the doctors I saw could identify.  That Fall I went to a healing center to die.  While there, an angel came and whispered in my ear, "Internal shingles," and that is how I got my diagnosis. 

 Immediately we began bee venom therapy.  After 18 days I was able to return home with my wonderful family and a quart jar full of bees from a friend's hives.  My daughter gave me 5 beestings a day for over a year meaning that I had 750 beestings in my head with the goal being to keep living.  The bee venom jump-started my immune system; soothed the nerve endings; and had an anti-depressant effect.

 On June 3rd, 2007 everything changed for the better in my life.  That is the day that I took the BodyTalk Access class taught by Elizabeth Hanson.  I started to recover and the bee stings were no longer needed later that Fall!

  I started training as a Certified BodyTalk Practitioner then and worked on it for 2 1/2 years.  Finally in November of 2009 I sat for the exam with Malenie Buzek and I passed!!!  The exam lasted 4 hours.

  Now I realize that this means practically nothing to the most of the world.  However, BodyTalk is VERY complex with multiple techniques that can each be done in numerous ways.  In my opinion, 14 years of study later, it is the Cadillac of all such healing tools.  There is nothing as powerful or amazing!!!  

  It is my great honor, then, to share the news I received from the "International BodyTalk Association" today.  Here is a list of all the practitioners from around the world who sat for their exams in 2020 and passed!  I am so proud of each and every one of you!!  I know the depth of study and work it takes to achieve CBP status and I applaud you all.  Three people in the world even moved on to the Advanced Certified BodyTalk level.  WOW

   I am proud to say that my BodyTalk practitioner, teacher, and friend is also an ACBP.  Elizabeth Hanson, whom God used to save my life as I lay dying from shingles on the brain, became an advanced CBP several years ago.  I thank God often for Elizabeth and her BodyTalk skills!!  I wonder how many lives she has saved with her sessions?  I wonder how many lives will be saved with the help of all of these new CBPs?  

  Well done students of BodyTalk!  

  Dawn Bornemann  BS  CBP  CFT  BC  RO  SP



  

Practitioner Accomplishments 2020

Dear Dawn,

We hope you were able to enjoy our recent newsletter where we celebrated the new IBA Instructors from 2020. (You can still read it here.) Now, we move onto all the new practitioners (CBPs) who joined us in 2020, as well as the CBPs who took the next step to become advanced practitioners (AdvCBPs). The exams for both of these qualifications are very vigorous and require many months of study and re-sitting the courses for preparation. Some students choose to practice and study for a year or more before making the leap to take the Fundamentals Exam. There are usually an additional couple of years of study before students are ready to take the AdvCBP exam. Please join us in welcoming all those who joined us or advanced themselves in 2020. During a year full of challenges, these dedicated students took the opportunity to do something they felt would be practical and productive, and we are glad they did.

First, we congratulate our AdvCBPs. During the pandemic, most people who were already CBPs were more focused on converting their practice to online only or determining how they could best support their own loved ones and community. While becoming Advanced CBPs may not have been the priority for many, the following three practitioners took a very big leap for themselves and their practices. Well done.

Atsushi Takumi
Mika Yoshida
Nancy Oakes

New CBPs

In January

Pamela Colvin
Linda Liebenberg
Anne Kuzyk
Trish Unger
Renate Pfleger
Madlen Missal
Barbara Lehner
Lisa Kaltenbrunner
Andrea Wulf
Tomoko Aoki
Mariko Harasaki
Hisae Ishii
Tomoko Majikina

In February

Anne Marie McQuaid-Reda
Juanita Barrett
Eboni Ellison
Rebecca MacIntosh
Leith O'Leary
Keiko Matsuura
Satsuki Takuwa
Yukarı Wakabayashi

In March

Debbie Howard
Yvonne Thomson
Briege Conway
Mari Geary
Alicia Bennett
Marta Lucia Ferreira
Anna Tina Troi

In April

Eiko Takahashi
Yukari Sasaki
Sachi Chikazawa

In May

Donna Wark
Nicole Clarke
Cassandra Leibinger
Lynne Carmichael
Heather Love

In June

Christina Mckenzie
Emma Grieve
Jennifer Barrett
Eric Landon
Laura Fredrickson
Andrea Gasser

In July

Andrea Menhennet
Griset Cisneros
Kellin Whitmer
Mardi Williams
Anya Searle
Aniko Fisch
Josephine Chee Wei Choo
Martina Hacker
Erina Doi
Toshi Ohta
Junro Fuse
Sachiko Yasunaka

In August

Zhara Grace Friedman
Lindsey Jewell
Shana Zimmerman
Ry Choo
Shannon Young
Suzanne Stewart
Edward Smutney
Heather Rutkowski
Julia Morel
Sabrina Wagner
Yumi Tsuha
Ai Higa

In September

Jodie Mills
Crystal Sayers
Luna Marie Garcia
Talya Epstein
Tara Phillips
Irene Lienhard-Bochno
Arzu Boylu
Kenji Tsukahara

In October

Mankul Goyal
Megan Hanson
Bhavna Wadhwa
Yekaterina Sheremetyev
Veronica di Muro Merchak
Sabine Moser
Lauryn Marion
Monica Barake
Shahista Ebrahim
Tamara Anderson

In November

Courtney Quesnel
Trisha McPhillips
Alison Butler
Stella Maris Ortiz
Robyn Clark
Li Lin Tan
Julia Meier
Tatjana Fast
Yasuko Matsudaira

In December

Lizelle Pieters
Marzia Kravos
Pascaline Pionchon
Theresa Kist
Kathy Saunders
Jo Kearney
Rumi Urasaki
Alexandra Dietz
Anke Hoppe
Rustam Kalyuzhnyy
Shauna McMullan
Susan McErlean
Judi Kravos
Kano Ide
Mie Yonezawa
Kimiyo Ozawa
Yasunori Takashiba
Yumeko Tomita
Koji Ooniwa

With warmth, gratitude and encouragement to you all,
John, Esther and the IBA Team

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...