Thursday, August 12, 2021

FREEDOM HAS A VOICE!!!!

 Folks,

You have to listen to this.  Why do I say that you "Have" to listen to this?

Folks, IF free speech ends for Mike Lindell, free speech ends for Dawn Bornemann and free speech ends for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Frank - The Voice of Free Speech Social Media (frankspeech.com)

If free speech dies in the world, I will go down saying this.  

Dawn Bornemann is a sinner worthy of going to hell!

Jesus Christ died on the cross so that His perfect blood would cover all people's sins.

On June 19, 1969 I took Jesus up on His offer to cover my sins with His precious blood.

I asked Jesus to forgive me for all of my sins--and He did.

I asked Jesus to cover all of my sins with His precious blood--and He did.

I asked Jesus to erase all charges of my sins from all of the books of my life--and He did!!!

I asked Jesus to TAKE OVER MY LIFE COMPLETELY--and HE DID!!!

What else matters?

Folks, I beg you to give your life to the Lord Jesus Christ RIGHT NOW!!!

If my voice is ever cancelled, then remember this.  

GOD LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your friend in Christ,

Dawn Fay Bornemann

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...