Tuesday, September 13, 2022

All I can do is Pray?

 So many people are grieving the death of a loved one.  I don't know this family from North Dakota but I heard about them on the local news.  Now I am grieving for them.  They're a farm family and it's harvest time and now they're burying FOUR family members.

We may never know why but there were 3 murders and 1 suicide in a wheat field just a 3 hour drive from us.  HOW CAN THAT BE??  It leaves one numb just to think about what that family must be going through.

I've been praying for the surviving members of this shattered family!  It seems like so small a thing to do!  If we lived closer, I could take food over.  My guys could go and help with the harvest.  We could hold them and listen to their grief.  We could be there for them but, as it is, we can only pray for them.

That's the way I've been thinking about their situation.  All I can do is pray.  That's the way I've been feeling but Father just corrected my thinking with this song.  May it bless you, too, and open your eyes further to how much prayer REALLY HELPS a situation.

Thanks so much for all of the prayers that you've sent to my family and I all of these years.  I would be so lost without your prayers!!  May God bless you for each one and I pray that He is close to you as you deal with your tough situations too.

Hugs,

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...