Thursday, September 15, 2022

Powerful Enemies

 This may come as a surprise to some but I have many enemies. 

 The school system despises me for home schooling my children for 22 years. So do my family of origin and Robert's family of origin.  

 The religious system despises me for keeping the Sabbath rest from Friday night at dark to Saturday night at dark.

  The medical system despises me and has tried to destroy me for my work as a Christian energy worker.  Heaven forbid that people be strong and healthy but then, where's the money for the sick care system in that?

  Now that I bring up the word, "Christian," I must also say that most of the world despises me for my faithfulness to the Lord Jesus Christ.  I neither patronize the liquor industry nor the tobacco industry.  I don't even buy most of the sugary food items for sale in the grocery stores.  Indeed, I hardly ever go out to eat nor do I attend movies except on rare occasions when there is one worth watching.   

  The government most likely despises me for my stand for gun ownership; freedom of speech; and parent's rights to care for their children in the way that they see best.  

  These are all some pretty powerful enemies.  Sometimes, when I look around me, the combined effect would make me shutter except for ONE thing.  Rather, I should say ONE PERSON--the Lord of ALL!!

  I just heard this song on "Rejoice Radio" and my heart is singing.  My daddy makes all of the difference.  PRAISE THE LORD!!!  

  I pray that you are blessed today as you, too, serve the Lord in the midst of powerful enemies!

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...