Saturday, May 19, 2018

A trip to Heaven

I've been to Heaven.  On October 2, 2006 I died and I walked along a beautiful pathway to the door of Heaven.  I fell against the door and begged for Him to let me in.  I've never felt such love before in my life as what I felt from the other side of that massive door.

I heard the love-filled voice of my Savior say, "No, you must go back.  Your work is not finished yet." 

Stories like the one in this video are so fascinating for me--they're so real.  They're so comforting.

Heaven is real.  Jesus is real and His love is real!!  I pray that everyone reading this post will know the love that God has for you at a deeper level than ever before.

I pray that my second chance at life will be known for how I shared the love of God with everyone who would listen!!  I pray that everyone with doubts will listen!  I pray that everyone will have ears to hear of the great love that God has for each one of us!!!

Sabbath blessings to all,

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...