Sunday, May 9, 2010

Date set

I hadn't intended to post again so soon, but I just received an email from my brother stating that the date for my dad's household auction sale is now set for Sunday, July 11th. Isn't it interesting that I should hear this today, as I have been wondering for a while when it would be? I wonder why the Lord chose Mother's Day to inform me of the date when my childhood home and contents will be sold?

I covet your prayers as this means MUCH work. It also means rubbing shoulders with my brothers. My natural instinct is to groan here, but only God knows if this could be my last chance to share HIS love with them. Please pray that I will have the wisdom and courage to take my rightful place in the family. This may well mean my standing up to these people who have pushed me around all my life. OH HELP! Mostly pray that the Lord's peace will shine through me, and our family, in such a way as to stir up a desire in their hearts to know our Lord's love and forgiveness for themselves!

May God bless all of you, who have prayed for my family of origin, with His best blessings! I love you all! Here's a hug!

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...