Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Life changing video

I've known for decades how bad sugar is for me and we've used honey just as long.  I read the book, "Sugar Blues" to the children years ago and learned how much economic incentive there is for sugar producers to cover up the truth about their product.  Why, even the witch hunts were all about natural health leaders warning folks not to put this poison in their body.  How about THAT way of getting rid of the competition?

  I'm NOT a scientist, though.  Sorry to say, my brain just could not ever wrap itself around the DNA strand--there was just too much turmoil in my life in those days to really be able to grasp science.  How I wish that I'd had cortices in those days--I may not have thought that I was so stupid then.

Anyway, you all know how highly I value Dr. Mercola's opinion on things.  I watch as many of his videos as I possibly can; I exercise to his suggested exercise regimen; I consume every day his wonderful whey protein powder; I take his Krill IQ supplement to help my brain function at it's top capability; AND I listen to the doctors that he recommends.  Dr. Mercola would have to do something pretty terrible to shake my faith in him but I don't see that happening any time soon.  God bless our wonderful Dr. Mercola!

Anyway again, yesterday he sent out the following video of a class on sugar.  It was scientific in some parts, but this guy is a great teacher as well as a great doctor.  The video was so interesting that Jacob got sucked into it when he walked through here and we watched together over an hour.

WOW--now I know WHY sugar is so bad for us.  I mean it is REALLY bad for us--an out and out poison.  Do you want to know why?  Then please take 90 minutes in the near future and watch this video with your family--they need to hear this too.

The plan the doctor presents for us is very simple to do and I am starting today.  PLEASE, if you value your life, please take time to watch this video today.  Putting it off only makes things worse!

Here's to your health!

Dawn



PS.  As a side note, I am happy to share here about learning recently that the instructor of my upcoming Module 6 and Module 9 courses has written an anatomy and physiology course just for BodyTalkers.  Guess what I'm going to be doing this Winter--in my spare time?

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...