Thursday, May 19, 2011

More tired or hungry?

Ever been there?  I can't decide if I should prop my head up to eat or go to bed hungry.  I've been driving tractor literally ALL day.  It's been years since I've done that as my neck could not have taken it.  Now that it's drying off, everyone is pushing hard to get the seeds in the ground.  PLEASE KEEP THE FARMERS IN YOUR PRAYERS!

The good news is that Andrew is on his way home tonight.  The bad news is that I'm too tired to wait up for him. 

Good night, Andrew!
Good night, Cora!
Good night, Jacob!
Good night, Robert!
Good night to all those I love out there in cyberspace!

1 comment:

Cora Beth said...

Good night, Mom! :)

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...