Thursday, May 5, 2011

Unspeakable delights

How can a day get any better than this?  Many goals came into fruition for me this day!!!!!!!!

First of all, my uncle brought my aunt into my Bismarck office for her session.  While they were there, he told me that my dad's house is sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  True, it would have been nice to hear it from my dad, but that would take a down right miracle as my dad has only called me once in my life.  I am so glad that the waiting is over and my childhood home will have new owners soon!!!!!!!!!!  It's been bothering me thinking of it sitting empty

After this I went over to the Kelly Inn and fell in love with the State Room.  This will be the site for our radionics course coming up soon.  It is just perfect--it will seat 60 comfortably and has a huge screen on the wall for Mr. Kelly to use as he teaches our class.  Isn't it awesome that the Lord sent us to the Kelly Inn when the instructor is Mr. Kelly???  Is that cool, or what?

After doing my shopping at Sam's, I headed for home.  The weather was perfect and I actually drove in sunlight.  The cattle are grazing all over many hillsides and I was just oh so happy.  Then, when I came in the house, here was this brand new Kelly WorkStation that Robert had ordered recently.  It is just so beautiful as I ponder all the blessings that it will mean for our farm. 

I just dedicated it to the Lord and felt so happy that I just HAD to write and share that today was one of the happiest days of my life. 

Lastly, but not least, my cousin Kristi (who was here last Summer with her son) just emailed me that they are definitely planning on coming out to our farm and will join us at Prairie Days this year.  Some of her menfolk will shoot with our men in the Appleseed Shoot on Friday, June 17th, which is the first day of Prairie Days.  Perhaps I will even shoot too as Kristi seemed interested in giving it a whirl.  Talk about an exciting, unforgettable day!!!!!!!!!

Best get supper ready for the boys and me,

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...