Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Rising expectations

Well, I finally decided  to share with you all and I'm so glad--thanks for the nudge, Tamera!  You see, I've been dreaming of taking Module 9 for 4 1/2 years now.  Ever since my illness began, when Elizabeth would do matrixes, I dreamed of being able to help people like she was helping me and my family.  Now the Lord has worked it out for me to take the class and I am so excited!!!!!!!!!

What is a matrix?  Well, to my understanding, it's a group of people who have an energetic link to each other.  For instance, I am a part of the Harvey and Erdie Delzer matrix as these are the people that I grew up with.  I'm also a part of the Earl and Marly Bornemann matrix as that is the family that I married into.  Also, I am a part of the Robert and Dawn Bornemann matrix as that is the family that I have helped to mold and shape. I am also part of the matrix of the IBA; Sabbath keepers; home schoolers; goat owners; organic farmers; John Birchers; Sweet Adelines............................

What's so cool about Module 9, as I understand it, is that when I help my client on the table and a matrix that they belong to comes up, EVERYONE IN THAT MATRIX RECEIVES HELP FOR THE PROBLEM!  Is that cool or what?

Anyway, this is the first time that I'll be flying alone and fear has woken me up a few times but always the Lord is there.  It is also the first class that I will take where I don't know any of the other students.  I simply cannot imagine taking a class without Elizabeth in it!

So the thoughts of traveling alone, kept me too fearful to post about my upcoming solitary trip.  I had pretty much decided to keep the trip to myself until my safe return.  However, when I needed another paint roller this morning, the Lord sent me over to my neighbor's house.  Tamera encouraged me to share my needs with you and so I am--once again.

 Please pray for safety on the journey.  Please pray that I can stay on the GAPS diet while away from home as it takes some doing.  Please pray that my mind will be able to absorb all of the information.  Please pray that I will be a wonderful houseguest in the home to which I have been invited to stay.  Please pray that I'll forget all of the problems and have the time of my life being with other BodyTalkers who are in business working with the public--not too many of them around here you know.  :)

To all of this Cora said, "You make friends easily, Mom," and I smiled.  How silly of me to ponder the negative possabilites of this glorious opportunity.  On the other hand, this is all easy to say while sitting here in the safety of my own home.  It's quite another when the plane takes off and I fly quickly away from my beloved family and home. 

Well, I decided to see if You Tube has any pictures of airplanes for this post.  When I found this wonderful video, I started to get excited--a little bit.  But really, the flying machines that man have made ARE truly awesome.  I hope that you enjoy these pictures as much as I did.  Soon I'll be in one of these big birds, but one step at a time.  Now it's time to make supper.........................

Love to all,

Dawn

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

How exciting, Dawn. I'll be praying. When are you leaving and how long will you be gone? You do make friends easily and you will do just fine, I know, once you get past the waiting. Blessings, dear friend.

I love you.

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...