Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Meet Sylvia

Hello everyone,

  Robert said to me once, "I think that you put natural healers up on a pedestal."  I was pretty surprised but, as I thought about it some more, I could see his point.  Of course, as I have grown more and more into what people call a healer, I see how ridiculous this was of me. 

  God put within us the ability to heal ourselves.  In BodyTalk, we call this the innate wisdom of the body.  In my desire to share Sylvia with you, I was led to this set of video clips from an interview that she did in Australia in 2006.

 Here Sylvia does an excellent job of explaining the innate wisdom of the body and how we can get ill even though we have this wonderful wisdom right inside of our bodies.  She also explains how a BodyTalk session gets the brain in touch with the body's innate wisdom.  Once the brain can see the problem, it can repair anything--even itself as I have experienced first hand. 

I hope that you'll enjoy the beautiful background as you take a quick trip to Australia and listen to Sylvia's wisdom.  By the way, BodyTalk was born in Australia in the mind of Dr. John Veltheim.  I am so very thankful that he shared it with all of us!

Enjoying life!

Dawn






No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...