Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year EVERYONE

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL! 
I realize that not everyone wants to see everyone happy, which is so incomprehensible to me, but to those people I wish a happy new year too.  In so doing, this ought to make them happy, as they like to be miserable, so my wishing them happiness will make them miserable which will make them happy.  How do you like that warped thinking?  Still, I have become aware that some of you out there truly do think this way.
We just finished watching the 8 hour version of Nicholas Nichelby which the Royal Shakespearean Theatre produced.  It is ABSOLUTELY the most incredible acting that I have ever seen!!  The uncle demonstrated this principle quite clearly--the more people that he could make miserable, the happier that he was.
 I am certain that I must know some people like this and, truly, I pity them.  How wretched these are who desire the demise of others--particularly when it is their own flesh and blood.  How soon they will reap what they have sown, no one can tell, but they DO reap sooner or later, as we all must.
This may be gloom and doom but I say, if the shoe fits, then I am writing for your benefit with the hopes that you will repent.  Turn to God while there is yet time; confess your sins before Him; ask His forgiveness for them all; and enter into the family of the living children of God.

If you lack inspiration to do so, I am including the following video for your consideration.  For the rest of  you who already know the truth inside this video, REJOICE!  Those who have walked in darkness have seen a great light.
 I pray that this will move you to let God live within you every single moment.  LIFE IS THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL--WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOURS?  WHAT ARE THE FRUITS THAT YOU ARE GROWING IN THE ORCHARD OF YOUR LIFE?  WHEN WILL YOU FIND TRUE PEACE AND JOY BY SERVING GOD THROUGH SERVING YOUR FELLOW MAN?  WHEN WILL YOU GIVE UP AND LET GOD TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE?

Peace,

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...