Friday, June 15, 2012

The children and I are heading to Prairie Days early tomorrow morning with 2 guests.  Robert has once again offered to do chores for us so that we can get a break from the constant duties of farm life.  Thanks, sweetie!

I'll share photos later but for now all I can share is that we are all excited to have these lovely young ladies tag along with us.  In the meantime, you know how I can't ever forgot those who are hurting.  I just found this and I urge everyone with plenty to share with those who don't.  I know that it's hard for many of us to imagine hungry people in America, but it's true.

God bless all who think of others!!!  Have a great weekend and perhaps we'll see you at the Dagleys too! 

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...