Thursday, June 7, 2012

Not wasted time

Andrew is back and I am so happy.  We had our typical head banging last night as we have often rubbed each other the wrong way.  We were both tired, though, and this morning things went much better as we started to get used to being together again. 

I think the main trouble is that Andrew is STRONGLY left brained and I am STRONGLY right brained.  I'm sure that's why God put us together under the same roof--so that we can cover each other's weaknesses.  It doesn't always work out that way, though, as I'm sure is true in your household too. 

This morning Andrew and I talked about money and he said that he refused the $50 a day that Jared offered him.  He said that he also refused to take anything for his expenses as Jared is down quite a bit himself.  If anyone feels led to help pay Jared for his professional services, I'm sure that they'd still take donations at: southdakotaforliberty.org.

The thing that we need to remember is that God has a reason for everything.  Just think of the friendships that have been formed by fellow Ron Paul supporters across the country.  Still, I was a little discouraged about the email that Ron Paul wrote to me last night stating that he now knows that he won't get the nomination with the current loses.  Still, he said, much has been done to wake up the masses.

Then I watched this video and I shook myself free from the doll drums.  My goodness, look at how the people listen to Ron Paul.  Look how many people love the freedom message!!!  Look how many people came out to show support for conservative values; for bringing home the troops; for cutting government spending and getting them out of our lives.  Just LOOK at the people!

Dawn for freedom

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...