Monday, June 11, 2012

Creativity is a plus



For some odd reason I volunteered to teach a puppet making class this weekend at Prairie Days.  This will be on Saturday morning.  In the afternoon, I'm going to teach a puppetry class.  I've asked Andrew to help me demonstrate the techniques.  That night, all of the puppeteers who take my class will perform a song or two for the group.  Sound like fun?

Well, my puppet book did NOT have a chapter on how to make puppets so I went online.  This was such a cute video that I decided to share it with you all just in case you're in the mood to make a puppet.  Perhaps you'd like to join me at the Dagleys this weekend and take my class?

Watch for a video of our performance here soon. 

Dawn

PS.  Got any socks without partners that you'd like to donate? 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...