Saturday, August 11, 2012

What a fantastic week it was!

I didn't realize that I hadn't finished this post from when Ed was here.  I just found it in drafts and decided to share it even though it's very old news now.

Happy Sabbath everyone!

Dawn


My week started at the Kelly Inn.  On Sunday evening, while Sarah was still here, Ed called me and said that he was in Bismarck.  I asked him when he needed to be in class the next day and he said, "Seven o'clock."  I gulped but said that I'd be there.

When I pulled in at 10 to Seven,  Ed was there standing outside in the lovely Summer morning sunshine.  After we hauled in the boxes, Ed started unpacking them and I brought in the 3 machines that I'd brought for class.  One was for me to use in class and 2 were rental machines. 

This is where we ate lunch and the food was very good at Minervas!
This was on the marquee for the four days that I was there--3 days of beginner class and the last day was the advanced class.
My brother from the South--Ed Kelly.  He calls me his "Sweet sister of the North." 
This was our class.  Although the class was small, it was filled with deep thinkers. What a phenomenal mixture of energies merged as we learned from each other.  I liked that everyone felt free to ask questions or to give suggestions of how to do things better.
On the last day, the advanced class, Jacob came along with me and attended class too.  This is his WorkStation.  Dr. Bob had asked to see the inside of one of them so Ed obliged.  It was fascinating to hear all about the instrument from the owner of the company.  Ed has such a wonderful teaching style and, as he said himself, "I could talk for weeks about radionics."
After class was over, Jacob and I helped Ed pack up his equipment and teaching materials.  Robert had dropped in that day, after his dentist appointment, and Ed went over his new tuning station with us so that he could answer all of our questions about the instrument.  Yes, we did end up buying it so I am so excited to have another Kelly instrument in our arsenal against weeds and bugs on the farm.

Then Ed took us out for supper.  He said, "I want to go somewhere that I can't go to in the South."  We took him to the Ground Round which is one of our favorite places to eat out.  HE LOVED IT!  We discussed the class and the possibility of Ed returning to Bismarck to teach his awesome class again in the future.  We tentatively set up the class for the second week of November 2013.  He said that we need to accept that Summer is just not a good time to hold a class for farmers. 

The class was a awesome learning experience and it was absolutely wonderful to spend time with Ed Kelly--one of my heroes and a truly great guy!

I hope to see YOU in our next class!!!

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...