Saturday, August 4, 2012

When is your mom going to eat again?



This is the question that Cora has been asked here lately and others have wondered too.  Actually I don 't know.  It's a bit disconcerting to be so unaware of God's plans for this cleanse.  All I know is that, when the missionary was here from Wisconsin, he mentioned that he did it for 40 days and I got little tingles down my spine.  Is that where I'm headed?

I will say that it made me nervous to keep going past 15 days so I haven't done it before.  Research has shown that, after 15 days, the body starts storing fat instead of shedding it.  Believe me, after losing 15 pounds on this cleanse, I do NOT want it to come back EVER.

As a variation, then, I have added in Johanna Budwig's formula that has done a lot of good to heal the sick around the world.  If  you want more information about this, feel free to go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johanna_Budwig

Anyway, at one meal I eat 1/4 cup cottage cheese;  1/8 cup flax seed oil (or ground flax); and about 1/2 cup of fruit.  This has healed many people of all sorts of things so I think it's a great addition to the cleanse.  However, if I start gaining weight, I'm not sure what I'll do.  I'm not expecting it to as the Budwig remedy helps with obesity too. 

Then to answer the question, I am drinking lemonade all day and night long when hunger strikes.  Plus that, I am indulging in SOME food as I shared above.  It's not much but it sure is nice to chew again.  Hey, I didn't forget how.  ;)

Happy Sabbath everyone!

Dawn

PS.  We're having our John Birch chapter meeting this afternoon at the McClures so we're off.  I am glad that I ate my cottage cheese at lunch as Cora's fruit pizza looks awfully tempting. 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...