Sunday, May 11, 2014

A special gift from my daughter this morning

I just received this special gift from my daughter and, YES, it made me cry tears of joy.  I don't know how many of you moms out there feel like you just give and give and nobody notices.  That's how I've felt many times but now I see that this just isn't true! 
 
I'm especially grateful, after having watched this, to have been spared an early death.  I'm especially grateful that my family didn't become motherless in '06.  I'm especially grateful to all who helped me through those wretched years of recovery from shingles on the brain.
 
I'm especially grateful for my children--all 20 of them!!!  May God give all the ones who passed before me hugs from their mama today.  I'll take care of the rest!  ;)
 
Happy Mother's Day!
 
Love you all! 
 
 Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...