Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Harvey Chester Delzer

I wish that I could say all that I am feeling in my heart about my dad's death but I need to go feed a couple of calves electrolytes.  I share these pictures instead. 
 
 Please cover me with your prayers as we head for Eureka tomorrow to bury my father on Thursday. 
 
I spent 3 of the last 4 days of his life in this room.  Our last hour together I spent showing him photos of my family and he and mom with us. 
 
 Then I sang for half an hour and it was so strange.  I felt like the whole world was holding it's breath listening to my father listening to me.  It was a strange, calm feeling and I liked it knowing that I was paying tribute to a great singer who now sings no more on Earth.  I wonder what Heaven's choir sounds like with their new bass?  How I long to hear it!!!
 
I love you Dad!!!  Please take good care of him, Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!  I suppose you've introduced him to my children by now.  I like that thought!
 

1 comment:

Emmy said...

WOW Dawn! I can feel your love for your Father through the pictures you provided! I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers during this trying time!
Love in Christ,
Emmy

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...