Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Are YOU the tallest tree in your world?

I know that I've shared this powerfully encouraging song before but I share it again for all of those who serve God who are discouraged today.  This song has comforted me at times when nothing else could. 


As I asked, "Why, God, why would you put me through something this terrible?"  Now I understand WHY.  I pray that this helps you to understand the testing that you're going through at this time.


Keep looking, reaching, and stretching UP to HIM no matter what the world throws at you.  By being who you are, you can lift others to HIM who has all of the answers for each and every one of us!


God bless,

Dawn











1 comment:

Emmy said...

Neat! I really like this song! :)

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...