Wednesday, October 22, 2014

How I wish

How I wish that I had $1,300 just laying around doing nothing because I KNOW what I would do with it.  I would loooooooooove to take Andrea Beaman's "Healing your Thyroid" class!!  Instead, I will order one of her DVDs and get started healing my thyroid in that way.  You can too by learning  Andrea's methods at her website here: http://www.andreabeaman.com.



Even though I only found Andrea last week, I already love her!!!  She has given me hope that, WHEN my thyroid is healed, the excess weight (and all of the other ugly parts of my life) will be a thing of the past. 



And now, meet Andrea!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...