Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Wavering faith?



Is your faith wavering today?  WATCH THIS VIDEO!  Boy, mine sure wavered yesterday.  Just ask Cora if you think I'm exaggerating!  God took that stress and uncertainty, though, and MOVED me to make changes in my life and today I FEEL BETTER!!!!!!!!!!

I like when Lisa said, "It's not when you're up that you're the biggest winner.  It's when you're down and you GET BACK UP AGAIN!!!" 

You can do it!!!  If I can, anyone can!  After incest; farming in a desert; repeated miscarriages; home schooling my 3 children when I could hardly get out of bed; recurring cancer; shingles twice; and finally MS--if I can get back up and keep searching for ways to CONQUER THE ENDLESS PAIN, then YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!! 

First get down on your knees and beg God to give you the help that you're needing then get BACK UP and see how He will move mountains for YOU.  WHY?  Because He loves you like His own child.  Chew on that for a little while and see if you don't get up and wrap your arms around someone who is worse off than you are!

Hugs,

Dawn


No comments:

Are you Ready to Reign?

 Hi everyone,   It's getting busy here as Winter has officially ended!!  YAY  When the temps reach the upper 60s and lower 70s, I would ...