Thursday, January 22, 2015

Laughing with my boys

Hi everyone,

Today finds me light hearted as things are FINALLY (8 months after his death) progressing with the settling of my dad's estate!  Also, I took a 2 hour soak in my whirlpool last night and I feel relatively fine! 

Then, too, I found myself doing dishes with my boys and they treated me to some "Good, old days" music with a new twist.  I dare you to stay straight faced while listening to THIS!  I suppose if you're too young to remember any of the originals, THEN you would probably be able to listen to the end without laughing your head off--as we used to say in Eureka when I first heard the originals in the 70s.

Happy today!

Dawn


1 comment:

Emmy said...

Thanks so much for sharing, Mrs. Bornemann, I needed a good laugh today!
I am glad that you are feeling better!
God bless, Emmy

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...