Thursday, March 3, 2016

Teacher

 
I have been in pain so long that I don't even remember not hurting in some fashion--emotionally or physically!!  Certainly the past 10 years have been the most painful years.  I would have done myself in many times already if it weren't for this one thing--HOPE!!!!!
 
Hope has taken many forms for me in the past 10 years.  First I learned BodyTalk and that continues to be the strongest healing tool that I have.  Then I learned radionics, which is also incredibly powerful, and it added another layer of healing. 
 
I have gotten relief countless times with the tool called Emotional Freedom Technique.  Kangen water has helped immensely and so have many herbal remedies to help the body cleanse and heal like goDesana's liver care program.  Want to know a secret?  I have even followed the principles in the book YOUR OWN PERFECT MEDICINE which you'd have to read to grasp.   
 
There are times when I absolutely would scream from emotional turmoil if it weren't for my BETAR table which is like a musical massage.  Regular massage has helped at times also--when I could handle the pain of it.
 
Hydrotherapy, meaning time spent in my whirlpool with Epsom Salts, has saved the day countless times.  Visits to the Salt Cave have also gotten me through many hard times and learning how to use Pink Himalayan Salt has helped so much! 
 
Prayer warrior friends have carried me through the night more times than I know!!  Also my family has been as supportive as they can be while protecting themselves from the exhaustion that families of chronically ill individuals have to face.  Please keep them in your prayers! 
 
Even with all of these tools, though, I would give up hope of ever being well if it weren't for this one thing.  My clients need me to stay strong for them.  I feel like I have done well by my family!!! Now my children are strong, independent young people who don't really need me any more and that hurts more than anyone could imagine if they hadn't spent 22 years home schooling their children!
 
So, today, as I pondered continuing the struggle of life, God had me watch this movie.  I see, in a fresh light, that I am here for a reason.  I am first and foremost a wife and mother but what after that?  I am a teacher--I am a teacher too!! 
 
This blog has been my attempt to teach things that I find to be helpful in life.  This blog is my attempt to share what I've learned and that is commonly called teaching.  Today it seems immensely satisfying to urge you all to reach out and teach someone the things that you know.  It doesn't do any good to feel sorry for ourselves because we are older or in pain or washed up or shrunk down to nothing.  If you have something to teach, teach it to whoever will listen, and then see how wonderful you will feel!  Maybe someday someone will actually thank you for it!!
 
God bless,

Dawn

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...