Monday, March 7, 2016

Throw sadness away

Today is not the best day in the world.  Although it's Cora's birthday, and I am so thrilled to honor my daughter today, I just don't feel well.  I mean I truly haven't felt WELL in so long that I'm not sure what it would feel like.  However, today is a worse day than normal meaning my stomach hurts; my head hurts; and I can't think very well.
 
At such moments, I know that I can no longer press on thinking of EVERYONE else's needs before mine.  It is PAST time to take care of me!!!  Being it takes awhile to fill the whirlpool I decided to lie down on my BETAR table for awhile.
 
"Now which of the 14,000 songs in my music library, do I want to listen to today?"  I asked myself.  Too loud would upset my stomach more but too soft wouldn't be enough to shake the headache loose.  It's an art, you see, setting up a play list for someone--especially when one is not feeling the best.
 
I finally settled on a favorite from my youth--the Carpenters.  So I was lying there about 15 minutes ago, nearly asleep, when this song came up in the rotation.  I was deeply relaxed and starting to feel better when these words leaped out at me.  Why had I never heard them before?
 
SINCE I THREW MY SADNESS AWAY--ONLY YESTERDAY!!!
 
At that moment, my 8 1/2 years of training my intuition to listen to the prompts of the subconscious came in very handy.  I simply envisioned a  big red balloon with all of my sadness from my entire life in it.  The string was in my hand so I opened my hand, in my imagination, and let it go up and up into the sky until I no longer saw my sadness any longer.
 
Now, that is still processing but I can tell you that it felt wonderful and I just HAD to share it with all of you.  This is a wonderful healing concept!!!!!!!!!!  I urge you to give it a try if you are sad today.  Thanks to the Carpenters we can just throw it away with the garbage.  God means for us to have joy and this is a way to get back to our natural state of JOY!
 
Thanks for listening and I hope that you give it a try!
 
Lots of love,

Dawn

1 comment:

Beth Marie said...

You are in my thoughts and in my prayers, Dawn. Thank you for blessing us with the things you share in your blog!

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...