Sunday, October 30, 2016

Trump chosen by God

I grew up believing that God reveals the future to His people who are listening.  I believe this even more now as He has revealed things to me that later came true. This prophecy gives me so much hope for our country!  I BELIEVE THIS PROPHECY!!!

PLEASE take an hour and listen to this video if you care about the future of freedom on the Earth! 

God HAS heard our cries for safety in the time of storm and HAS answered them already.  You can help on November 8th by VOTING.  You can help before that by sharing this video with all who will listen!  Then you can encourage every believer to vote too! 

TOGETHER WE CAN!! 

Dawn



No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...